Polly L. Morgan
Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-500)
• Nationally Certified Acupuncturist, NCCAOM
• Licensed Acupuncturist, State of Ohio Medical Board
• Professional Master’s Level Acupuncture Program, American Institute of Alternative Medicine,
Graduated Summa Cum Laude
• Guang An Men Hospital, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, Beijing, China, 9/07
• Beijing Hospital of Integrated Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine, Beijing, China, 9/07
• 30+ years yoga practice, education and training
• Samyoga Institute Teacher Training Program 500 Hour Level: A Therapeutic Approach to Balance through Yoga, Ayurveda and Meditation
• Integrative Yoga Therapy Teacher Training Program (200 Hour Level)
• Nationally Registered Yoga Teacher, Yoga Alliance
• Integrative Restoration iRest Yoga Nidra and the teachings of Samkhya, Patanjali, Advaita, Kashmir Shaivism and Buddhism, 13 CE Hours Advanced Training
• 16+ years experience as a Reiki Practitioner and Trainer
• Reiki Master/Teacher, Usui System of Natural Healing, Usui Shiki Ryoho Tradition
• Reiki Master/Trainer, Reiki Ryoho Tradition, The International Center for Reiki Training
• Komyo Reiki Kai Shoden, Level I and II
• Ohio Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
• Yoga Alliance
• International Yoga Association
• National Association of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
• American Association of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
My Journey into Energy Healing
Acupuncture & More, LLC opened in January 2008. This is a joyful practice for me. It’s amazing to watch patients find relief from stress, anxiety, pain or other states of dis-ease through these gentle, safe, drug-free methods of healing.
My path to acupuncture began when I tore my rotator cuff. The Western treatment consisted of cortisone shots and physical therapy but I had little improvement. Surgery was recommended but I wasn’t ready to go that route. My physician suggested that I try acupuncture. I had heard about acupuncture but had never experienced it and was excited about the prospect. Combining acupuncture and yoga, my rotator cuff was 95% back to normal within six months with no surgery or drugs. I was sold and began thinking seriously about returning to school to learn this amazing healing practice. My dream was to combine Acupuncture, Reiki and Yoga to empower my patients with tools for self-healing.
My passion for energetic methods of natural healing and wellness began at age 20 when I started practicing yoga. In addition to the physical benefits of yoga, the practice brings balance and energy to my life. It’s a meditation in motion for me … a way to be present with myself and the universe. Teaching yoga allows me to share the dynamic benefits of yoga with others.
Reiki came into my life during a yoga seminar in the Shenandoah Mountains in the early 1970’s. It was a powerful experience and one that I would never forget. In June 1999, I had the opportunity to attend a Yoga and Reiki Weekend Retreat at Highlands Nature Sanctuary in Southern Ohio. It was there in the middle of splendid natural beauty that I received my first Reiki Attunement.
My love of Reiki has continued to grow and develop. Sharing the gift of Reiki by teaching Reiki classes and hosting free Reiki Share Potlucks has been a great joy in my life. Reiki is a wonderful way to participate in your own healing or to treat friends, family and other loved ones.
It’s a privilege and pleasure to help people tap into their own healing abilities through Acupuncture, Yoga and Reiki. Please join me on the path to wellness.
The spirit in me reaches out to the spirit in you and wishes you peace … Namaste`